1957 Aerial Photograph of Losice
Comments by Viktor Lewin
1. Toczna River winds it's way at the bottom of the photo. The lower portion of the Jewish cemetery borders on the bank of the river.
2. The cemetery site is at the lower right with the white specks resembling gravestones and/or portions of gravestones.
3. The street running diagonally through the center of the photo is the Siedlcher Street along which the Jews of Losice were forced to march from the Rynek to Siedlce.
4. At the center along the Siedlcher Street the church can be spotted.
5. Siedlcher Street leading into the Rynek at the top left corner.
Back to Losice Web Site
Last updated August 23rd, 2004